Yves Rocher Pur Desir de Lilas  » Perfume  »
  • It has been marketed to be a one note fragrance but in my opinion, I think that it evolves through different notes
  • I will definitely buy other bottles over and over because I just can't get enough of it

• by jobinsocket

This is surely a great winning fragrance from Yves Rocher. It smells so similar to a true lilac, that it’s incredible! Everyone is asking me what I’m wearing and I get loads of compliments.

this is a sensational daytime scent.

It has been marketed to be a one note fragrance but in my opinion,

I think that it evolves through different notes.

For me, I find that the main note is like a big pure burst of fresh lilac.

The middle one is such a powdery lilac and the bottom note is a really light lilac mixed with some floral.

When I wear it, I feel ...

• so feminine! I don’t find it overpowering at all like many some other floral fragrances.

The bottle is too adorable, an awesome frosted purple container with a pretty curved design.

It looks so modern that I always put it where I’m sure people with notice it.

The staying power isn’t great at all but

I don’t care, I really enjoy refreshing myself.

When spritzing throughout the day, I just have to close my eyes and the gorgeous smell makes me easily imagine a lilac bouquet mixed with some few other flowers.

I will definitely buy other bottles over and over because I just can’t get enough of it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561102296400529/k2311a0211/2.11.08