Febreeze Air Effects  » Housewares  »
  • I know they have added about 3 more recently

• by Betty

Febreeze Air Effects is the only brand of air freshener/deoderizer I use in my house. I especially like the nozzle and how it comes out as a light mist when you spray it. It isn’t “loud” like some of the other brands out there. Also, some of the other brands on

the market have a powdery or sticky feel and leave residue on your counters, walls, etc. Air Effects does not seem to have this unremarkable quality.

When it first came out on the market they only had it in a few scents. I know they have added about 3 ...

• more recently. I haven’t sprayed one I haven’t liked. And I can’t pick a favorite. Citrus works great in the kitchen. Rocky Springs and Cool is good for getting rid of the smell of tobacco. And I have the new Apple Spice and Delight and Berries and Passion in
        my bathrooms.

You can always find a coupon in the paper for savings on this great item. I have barely ever paid full price for a can of it. And it is on sale at many department stores frequently. I would pay regular price if I had to, I’m so happy with Febreeze.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531102296360529/k2311a0211/2.11.08