Yves Rocher Ming Shu Fragrance  » Perfume  »
  • I like Ming Shu, but I can't say that it is a perfume that I love
  • However, I must say that I really love the container, an attractive transparent blue triangle glass bottle and like all Yves Rocher's perfumes, inexpensive
  • Personally, I prefer to be different so I really don't want to smell just as exactly as all the other women walking by

• by jobinsocket

This was the first fragrance I purchased from Yves Rocher. It’s an aquatic scent; it’s soft, floral and not offensive.

I like Ming Shu, but I can’t say that it is a perfume that I love.

It is a pretty summer perfume because it is very light and refreshing but it’s only

that it doesn’t have the special something that stands out to me.

Maybe the fact that it fades away so rapidly on my skin just doesn’t help.

However, I must say that I really love the container, an attractive transparent blue triangle glass bottle and like all Yves Rocher’s perfumes, inexpensive.

But ...

• even if it is a unique bottle, it isn’t perfect.

The cap just doesn’t fit securely on very well, so I’m always afraid about if the bottle accidentally gets tipped over, spurting the fragrance out by the way.

This perfume is simple enough to be use for daytime and simple enough for

night too.

It is so versatile and delicate that it can easily be wearable by just anyone.

I would not repurchase it mainly because it is too popular.

Personally, I prefer to be different so I really don’t want to smell just as exactly as all the other women walking by.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561102296350529/k2311a0211/2.11.08