Infantino Aqua Duck  » Baby care  »
1.5
  • My baby thought it was one of the most boring toys she has ever owned
  • But considering that any thing can entertain a toddler's fancy, this was definitely not one of them

• by if2morrowcomes

I was really excited when I received the “Infantino Aqua Duck” as my baby brings the house down whenever she is strapped in the high chair. So I figured the Infantino high chair toy would be the perfect solution to keep her occupied.

But to my dismay, she must have looked at it for 5 minutes and

never looked again. The Aqua Duck has an inflatable outer ring which has a cute duck head. It has to be filled with water and the toys inside will float and your baby will be able to push the toys around and supposedly have lots of endless fun. My baby thought it was one of the ...

• most boring toys she has ever owned. Sometimes she uses it as a water bed and jumps on it but it didn’t amuse her on the high chair.

The Aqua duck is for ages 3 and up. My baby was a year old when she received the Aqua Duck so might have been a little too old

for it and maybe that’s the reason she was not so interested. But considering that any thing can entertain a toddler’s fancy, this was definitely not one of them. So I advise anyone who buys the Aqua Duck or receives it as a gift to keep their receipts handy. You might have to return this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541102296270529/k2311a0211/2.11.08