Clark Bench with Baskets
  • This unit cost me under $200.00 and is very sturdy and well made

• by robsmom

love shopping at J C Penney’s they always have such nice things to have in your home and the prices are not that expensive. I purchased a hanger shelf for my entrance way to collect my son’s and husband’s coats or jackets, instead of them finding their way to my furniture. When I purchase this wall shelf, there

was this matching bench with baskets that would great beneath the wall shelf. It was made by Clark Bench with Baskets.

I have this sitting directly beneath the jacket holder. It came with a three white cushions and these three willow baskets that pull out underneath the bench. It has a country style which goes well with my décor.

• I bought the pine wood finish one although it comes in different shades, I liked the pine wood. The baskets store items such as extra rugs for the doorway, my snow boots are in one of the baskets and in the other I have put in some magazines that are always laying around the house. The cushions are

washable, and it allows me a space to sit down to take off my boots to store them. I am always looking for ways to expand my storage area, and this doesn’t take up much room yet does more that one function and that is always a plus.

This unit cost me under $200.00 and is very sturdy and well made.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 571002296211129/k2311a0210/2.10.08