Farberware Classic  » Housewares  »
  • I like this type of cookware because after all these years of using ours, the lids still fit tight and holds in the steam from the vegetables to add flavor tour meals
  • They whole set heats well and evenly, I have never had a problem with them

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

We have the great cookware set that we have been using for years. When my niece got married last year we went looking for the same brand name that we used in our home that lasts forever. We found a 17 pc set of Farberware Classic for her and her husband.

I like this type of cookware because after all these

years of using ours, the lids still fit tight and holds in the steam from the vegetables to add flavor tour meals. They are stainless steal and they have aluminum bottoms. They whole set heats well and evenly, I have never had a problem with them.

I have found that they are easy to handle, once I have had to tighten the screws ...

• on the handle of the frying pan because it was a little loose. And once I have had to tighten the screw on the handle of the small skillet, other than that I have had not problems with tehn at all.

They clean well and they are dishwasher safe which I truly enjoy. I hope she gets as much wear out of

her set as we did ours. We got her w sauce pans in this set, a covered stockpot, two skillets and two cookie sheets. It was really a nice set and well worth the money that we spent on it. It should last her for years.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531002296201129/k2311a0210/2.10.08