Pamper Bay Dry  » Baby care  »
  • It fitted him snuggly and I that was what I wanted

• by robsmom

Pampers Baby Dry is one of the newer brands that Pampers has put out recently. My neice had a baby in April, and she brings her over to the house all the time. She bought this product from Papers that has the flexible expanding waist line. It expand and

contracts to snuggly fit around the baby.

I I remember when my son was young I had purchased pamper because they stayed dry around his skin and captured the moisture into the padding of the diaper. So when Nicole had her baby last year I told her about the type ...

• the I used to use.

I also liked the fact that they had a little bit of elastic around the leg area, in case any moisture started to drip. It fitted him snuggly and I that was what I wanted.

Pampers grew with the baby, they had different sizes

for different weights and it seems that they have kept that feature all these years later. The only thing different between what I used 20 years ago and what she uses today is that the waist line also expands to meet the baby’s need.

I would recommend its usage.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541002296121029/k2311a0210/2.10.08