Carter Children Clothing
  • Many of the clothing that I purchased were fleece in material which always kept him warm I would recommend this type of children's clothing

• by robsmom

When my son was young I always liked Carter Children Clothing. When my niece had her baby last spring I knew that this brand of clothing was what I wanted to buy for her.

Carters Clothing is well made, the sewing is done well and the clothing itself is usually

soft and durable. It lasts through many, many washes and the colors don’t fade. We would change our child numerous times during the day, because accidents happen and you don’t want your baby looking messy. So there was always at least three of four outfits ready to be tried on.

• The Carter brand, especially the smaller sizes came with the feet or socks in. I liked this because we were always losing a sock in the mall if we had to change him. The prices are really reasonable on this type of clothing. And like I said it wears really

well. If you got a stain on it, a little bit of spray and go on it and the stain would come right out. Many of the clothing that I purchased were fleece in material which always kept him warm

I would recommend this type of children’s clothing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541002296111029/k2311a0210/2.10.08