St John’s Bay Clothing  » Clothes  »
  • I like this brand of clothing for women called St John's Bay
  • I don't like the round neck that comes right up to you chin, I prefer the V or scoop neck that allows you to breathe and move freely
  • I would recommend this brand of clothing to anyone

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I like this brand of clothing for women called St John’s Bay. I buy a lot of this brand from JC Penney, in Baltimore, MD St John’s Bay makes women’s casual wear. I like the feel of the tee shirts and the way that the shorts fit.

I

purchase a few pairs of shorts last year for our summer cruise. I purchased the St John’s Bay brand because they had elastic in their waist line, the fit well down my calves and they were not tight or uncomfortable. When you are on a cruise the last thing you want to do is feel that your clothing is tight and clinging, you want some room to move around.

St John’s Bay also has these great Tee Shirts. I don’t like the round neck that comes right up to you chin, I prefer the V or ...

• St John's Bay Clothing
      scoop neck that allows you to breathe and move freely. I also like this brand because it is classic for me. The colors are pastel, or neutral, and the fit is really good and comfortable for a fifty year old. I don’t feel like I am masquearading in a
      child’s outfit.

The price on the clothing is reasonable also, being retired you have to watch every penny that you spend. I would recommend this brand of clothing to anyone.

Jere Duncan says :

re : I would recommend this brand of clothing to anyone
Woman shirt rn 93677 supplier 72881-6
I have bought these shirts and really like them. Lately I have found small feathers on the outside. Does this product have feathers? Thanks

Galega says :

This product doesn’t have feathers. What you have seen may be a production problem, or it might be stuck when you were wearing it. The possibility of later is high.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 551002296101029/k2311a0210/2.10.08