Framington II Washable Rugs  » Housewares  »
  • This rug came in many different sizes, I think that I am going to go back and buy one of the foyer rugs, a smaller size to go in to the foyer before you go into the den

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

We purchased some area rugs the other day from J C Penney’s at Eastpoint Mall in Baltimore, MD . I was looking for a light green rug, that was soft and durable and one that I could throw into the washing machine when it got dirty.

I looked at several different brands

and finally decided on Framingham II Washable Rugs. I paid $110.00 for a 5 x 8 foot rug. I was made of this construction types that looks likes loops giving it a feeling that it was heavy and durable.

I wanted to put it in the den area, where there is a lot of traffic. The two little dogs that I have enjoy it. It is heavy enough that they cannot pick up the ends and try to drag it around the house like they do on the cheaper brands. This one has a nice matting underneath that appears to ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531002296091029/k2311a0210/2.10.08