Clark wallshelf w/baskets  » Furniture  »
  • I decided enough was enough I was going to buy a shelf that they could hang their jackets or sweaters on when they came in the house and somewhere they could place their keys and cell phones so I would not have to help them look for it in the morning
  • It was wall mounted, it was pine wood and had three coat hooks so that it is convenient
  • I paid $135.00 for this but it is really just what I needed and it is sturdy enough to hold their jackets, my umbrella and there is a basket for each one of us
  • Well worth the money we spent would recommend this to anyone

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

If your house is like mine storage area is at a premium and every time that I purchase an item I try to assure that I can get multiple uses out of it. My son and husband are always losing their keys or cell phones. When they come in they kind of toss their jackets on the nearest piece of furniture.

in the house and somewhere they could place their keys and cell phones so I would not have to help them look for it in the morning. I was shopping at J C Penney’s in East point Mall, love this store, and saw this shelf with baskets in it, and it had three hooks to capable of hanging up a jacket or sweater. This thing was perfect for me. It was A Clark Wall shelf with baskets. It was wall mounted, it was pine wood and ...

• had three coat hooks so that it is convenient. There were three mesh baskets and a shelf on top to hold stuff. Now I have a special place for each of them to put their belongings so that they don’t get lost in the house and I do not have to go looking for them.

The shelf was easy to put up, it is sturdy and looks like a piece of the furniture in the house. I paid $135.00 for this but it is really

just what I needed and it is sturdy enough to hold their jackets, my umbrella and there is a basket for each one of us. I have candles sitting on the top. The basket is large enough to hold my husbands gloves, keys, cell phone and whatever else he may have in his pockets that he needs the next day.

Well worth the money we spent would recommend this to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 571002296071029/k2311a0210/2.10.08