V-103 Frank Ski Morning Show
1.5
Atlanta, GA
  • I think that she should stick to BET chitlin' circuit comedy shows and leave real radio journalism to people who have some effective to say
  • Furthermore, I know that Frank Ski does not really celebrate too many local artists in the Atlanta area

• by Famous

I don’t listen to the radio often. But there are many mornings when I just want a dose of “what’s going on in the community. ” So I turn to V-103.

First of all, let me say that this station plays some of the most ignorant music I’ve ever heard. On occasion they will play something that appeals to my sensitive ear.

But for the most part, the station

thrives on mediocre hip-hop artists and lame R&B jams. I’m saying this because some of the music that they play is a direct contrast from the morally upstanding discussions that they like to have in the morning.

Wanda Smith, I find annoying. It’s not just the fabric of the conversations that she engages people in, it’s the tone and enunciation as well.

I just don’t feel that she’s professional enough to be ...

• on the radio. I think that she should stick to BET chitlin’ circuit comedy shows and leave real radio journalism to people who have some effective to say.

I know this sounds harsh. But I just think that the black community deserves more than announcements about P.

Diddy White parties and elaborate spring break trips. In many ways, the station (morning crew especially) celebrates the mediocrity that they denounce on their morning radio

show.

Furthermore, I know that Frank Ski does not really celebrate too many local artists in the Atlanta area. Nor does he endorse the rotation of black artists who actually play instruments.

Anyway, this station isn’t all bad. There are some good things that they do in the community.

And the station is a decent source of information. I’m just sick of all the shucking and jiving for the sake of seeming cool.

S.Burrows says :

Dear Frank there is a wine that you mentioned that is grate,but I never remeber what it is please help. Thank you

METELIC FREEMAN says :

Dear Frank, I`m writing you because I have a family in need of finacial help this holiday season. But I dont have the money to help them myself. I was wondering if their was any thing you could do to make this hoilday season a blessed one for her and her 2 beautiful daughters. God Bless You and the Morning Show.

Mark Mays says :

Hey Frank, I listen to your show at work everyday. I`m a dad of a 21 year-old college junior, and I really think it`s sad to hear the people on the radio praising these fathers for being good dads. They are supposed to be dad`s. Why in todays society is the norm not being a parent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 391002296061029/k2311a0210/2.10.08