Windex Glass Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • I have heard some people say that they use Windex Glass Cleaner to clean every thing in their home except for the wooden items, but I have not had that I have had that experience

• by LuckyGrl

Windex Glass Cleaner is one of those cleaners that every household should have. Probably every American household does have Windex Glass Cleaner, and for the same reason that I use the product: it is great! My personal favorite characteristic of Windex Glass Cleaner is the smell: not too strong, not too weak,

and this cleaner smells like it will work great on whatever you might need cleaned.

I have heard some people say that they use Windex Glass Cleaner to clean every thing in their home except for the wooden items, but I have not had that I have had that experience.

I use ...

• Windex Glass Cleaner to make my mirrors shine, I use the product on appliances that have metal, I use Windex Glass Cleaner on all of my glass doors, and my house help often uses Windex Glass Cleaner to clean windows.

Windex Glass Cleaner is also wonderful on faucets, too.

Windex Glass Cleaner

does not streak and it takes just a medium amount and a good cloth to get the item cleaned.

I have tried using other products but always come back to Windex Glass Cleaner as my primary mirror/glass/metal cleaner.

This product is economical in price and easy to find at your local grocery store.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531002295911029/k2311a0210/2.10.08