Redken 01 Glass Smoothing Serum  » Cosmetics  »
  • Redken 01 Glass Smoothing Serum is a very nice product that I recommend

• by LuckyGrl

Redken 01 Glass Smoothing Serum is a silky, smooth formula that you put on your hair to make it shiny and keep it under control. I have used many different types of hair serums and some work well, and some do not.

Redken makes wonderful products and has a pretty

good product line.

Most Redken products have worked very well for me.

Redken 01 Glass Smoothing Serum is really cool because as the product smoothes you hair, it also will help add moisture which reduces any static.

Don’t you hate it when you hair is frizzy and dry and full ...

• of static? I can put on a dab of Redken 01 Glass Smoothing Serum as a last product added to my hair and for hours my hair will not have any static or dry frizzies.

Redken 01 Glass Smoothing Serum was pretty good about not being heavy on my hair,

which some oily products will do.

My hair still had some swing to it and it seemed that every strand had richer color.

Redken 01 Glass Smoothing Serum is a very nice product that I recommend.

I purchased my bottle of Redken 01 Glass Smoothing Serum at my salon and paid about $26.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311002295901029/k2311a0210/2.10.08