Williams Sonoma Double Handled Soup Bowls  » Housewares  »

• by LuckyGrl

I have found the most awesome product for my household…the Williams Sonoma Double Handled Soup Bowls! If you love soup on a cold, blustery winter afternoon, you have to purchase the Williams Sonoma Double Handled Soup Bowls. Yes, these beautiful bowls have double handles on either side that make it super easy to lift

and carry these bowls around. This is the time of year that we all love to curl up with soup and bread and a blanket, so why not try the Williams Sonoma Double Handled Soup Bowls? What really attracted me to this gorgeous soup bowls was the double handle, because I had not seen ...

• any others like that! I am always up for having unusual pieces around my home, and when I saw the Williams Sonoma Double Handled Soup Bowls, I knew that I had to have a set. A set includes 4 bowls and their saucers, which is such a homey, yet elegant, look. Williams Sonoma says
        that you can microwave these bowls, but I have not done that. It is a good option, however! I have purchased only great products from Williams Sonoma, and I trust their brands. I ordered my set of bowls and their saucers online for about $30. You will love serving soup to your family with this gorgeous set!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531002295881029/k2311a0210/2.10.08