Dell XPS M1530 Notebook  » Laptops  »
  • I am a Macintosh lover, but I know that in the real world, more people use PCs than Macs
  • Notebooks are not always the best way to go, but I like this computer
  • We are totally pleased with the Dell XPS M1530 Notebook, and I recommend this nice little computer for anyone who needs a light weight portable to pack around easily

• by LuckyGrl

Not too long ago I purchased a Dell XPS M1530 Notebook for a family member. I am a Macintosh lover, but I know that in the real world, more people use PCs than Macs.

I had heard pretty good things about the Dell XPS M1530 Notebook, and so far, we have really like this notebook.

The

Dell XPS M1530 Notebook is a great size for anyone, and is lightweight, too.

We like that the Dell XPS M1530 Notebook will fit easily on a desk and yet slip into its jacket and be ready to go wherever we need it to.

The graphics are decent for a notebook computer and we have a ...

• wireless network at our home, and that goes just fine with the Dell XPS M1530 Notebook.

This little computer is quick and we went with the maximum amount of memory we could have.

Notebooks are not always the best way to go, but I like this computer.

I have always been fond of Dell products, and

really like what Dell has done for Central Texans not only in terms of high tech products, but the way the Dell Foundation donates money to certain organizations in need.

We are totally pleased with the Dell XPS M1530 Notebook, and I recommend this nice little computer for anyone who needs a light weight portable to pack around easily.

Dell XPS M1530 Notebook

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631002295871029/k2311a0210/2.10.08