Bose Companion 2 Series 1 Speakers

• by Joe Marano

WOW! What a great set of speakers! Besides the obviously, well, obvious Bose brand name, each speaker is well designed and will look great on any desk or table setting.

The speakers themselves weigh no more than 1.5 lbs a

piece and are coated in a “charcol gray” which gives them a professional look. Bose also has a dedicated volume control located on the right speaker, which gives you total control of volume.

The whole set took about three minutes to set up; its a matter of plugging in the left speaker to the right speaker (which houses the controls) and plugging in a power adaptor, along with the speaker wire (auxiliary cable, I believe) The first time you play any ...

• Bose Companion 2 Series 1 Speakers
      kind of music, you will witness an amazingly (not sure if its a word) full-bodied sound with deep, clear base response. It sounds like a whole surround sound system!

great for an mp3 player, video game system or even a mini

sterio system for your TV!

Pros:

-Great design

-Quality build

-Bose speaker quality

-Full range speakers with clear highs and deep, full body lows

-Easy setup

Cons:

-Can be hard to find

-No dedicated on/off switch

So overall, I highy reccomend to anyone who wants to rock the house without breaking the bank

Pushkar says :

Hey I am using these speakers for a long time.I ordered it and I got on 2nd day I rushed home to see my brand new speakers.When I played sound ,it blew my ears.It was just awesome.I meant ,how a speaker could be of such a potential.Sound quality is just fantastic.I am not having words to express my thoughts about it.Only one word “Fan”. I became a fan of Bose.I recommend whosoever is reading this ,you should (must)buy this product.

Starso says :

I agree with you.I too have same expeirence like you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161002295811029/k2311a0210/2.10.08