Athletic Works Circuit Training Mini Trampoline  » Health  »
  • After all $29.97 for the tramp and exercise bands is still a good price

• by therapycat

Like another reviewer, I elected to buy the mini trampoline at Wal-Mart due to the lure of a resonably priced way of achieving a little cardio in the warmth of my living room on a chilly winter day.

For $29.97 it looked like a bargain: 36″ tramp, workout DVD, exercise bands, and a dandy little electronic meter to keep

track of minutes worked, calories burned, bounces bounced! But, all was not that rosy. I did have my complete owner’s manual and assembly instructions, but upon trying it out, my meter would not work. It would turn on, it would switch modes, but it didn’t count anything: time, bounces, calories. Well, no big deal.

• I don’t really need that. So, I popped in the DVD to begin my first workout, and the DVD would hardly play. I could finally get through the cardio portion of the DVD (with a great deal of skipping and stopping) but when I got to the second section, the strength training, it quit altogether.
        I tested my DVD player with another DVD — no problems. put the training DVD back in, mega problems.

I may not return the tramp. After all $29.97 for the tramp and exercise bands is still a good price. But somehow the joy of my purchase is tarnished by having bought products that don’t work. Sigh.

christy says :

help i just bought my circuit trainer mini trampoline and i cant get the electronic meter to work right it comes on but i cant get it to count or anything can you please describe to me on how to work the meter… i have tried everything…

Deanna Warren says :

I just bought the A.W. mini trampoline and noticed on the box that the maximum weight is listed at 250 lbs. One person planning on using it is 270 lbs. Is this a problem?

John says :

When the manufacturers determine the maximum weight, they always understate the maximum capacity to be on the safe side. If you’re 270 pounds it will work fine without any problems.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341002295771029/k2311a0210/2.10.08