ROC Deep Wrinkle Serum  » Cosmetics  »
  • Researches from the top skin authorities agree that the best ingredient to fight the aging skin battle continues to be retinol
  • I like being able to buy it whenever, and wherever, I need to
  • I love the feel of the serum on my fingertips
  • I highly recommend this outstanding facial serum for wrinkles at any stage

• by Marie Baker

Like everyone else, I hate finding new wrinkles on my face. As I am aging, without having surgery, I realize it is an uphill battle to stop the wrinkles from appearing or deepening. The tone of my skin just is not the same as it was a decade ago. When I have a need, I research.

retinol. This single ingredient is the magic cure-all for aging baby-boomers, and younger people that want to be pro-active about their skin. Originally, the only way to obtain Retinal was with a doctor’s prescription. There are other options now, which are what I was looking for, like over-the-counter products. I like being able to buy it whenever, and wherever, I need to.

A friend recommended the ROC line of facial care. I began with ROC Deep ...

• Wrinkle Serum, in the gold packaging. It is a 1.0 fl oz size container, nicely shaped and easy for me to hold. The push down pump top works easily every time. After cleansing my skin, I cannot wait to apply the serum. I love the feel of the serum on my fingertips. It applies so easily on my face and neck because of the creamy consistency. This particular item is not for the eye area.
        As I let the serum completely dry, sometimes it tinkles as it begins to tighten my skin. I can see the morning puffiness disappear. The Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum lessens even the deepest wrinkles around my eyes and mouth. It works well under make-up, so I use it morning and night.

I cannot fight getting wrinkles, but I can fight letting them get me. I highly recommend this outstanding facial serum for wrinkles at any stage.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311002295671029/k2311a0210/2.10.08