IKEA-Dave Laptop Table  » Furniture  »
2.5
  • I bought the DAVE computer desk from the IKEA store about a year ago
  • Although IKEA classified it as a 'desk', I think of it more as a table to put your laptop on--my main reason that I bought it
  • I definitely think that you get what you paid for with this table

• by 5thLetter

I bought the DAVE computer desk from the IKEA store about a year ago. Although IKEA classified it as a ‘desk’, I think of it more as a table to put your laptop on–my main reason that I bought it.

It is white colored, and was $39.

99.

One of the things I liked about the table was

that it was small, and it didn’t take up a lot of space.

It was also easy to put together, as a lot of the furniture in the IKEA store can be very complicated and often difficult to put together.

As with most of the things that come from the IKEA store, the directions didn’t have any ...

• words or pictures, just sketches of what it should look like at each step.

In this case, this table was so easy to put together that you almost didn’t need the directions.

The one thing I didn’t like about the table was that it wasn’t very adjustable.

You were able to move the table up and down

(to a point), but very limited in tilting the table to an angle, like it is suggested in the ads and in the pictures.

Overall, I really didn’t like this table that much.

I would suggest paying more for an actual table than this one.

I definitely think that you get what you paid for with this table.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 57902295290229/k2311a029/2.9.08