Best Western Decatur Texas  » Hotels  »
1.5
Decatur, Texas
  • Several of the cable channels the list they provide us with didnt come in at all, while a few more had merged into all viewing the same thing, even though I doubt that ESPN would be showing Will & Grace
  • The price tag was large enough as well, at around $76 a night, I should have went searching elsewhere

• by WritesReviews4U

Very rarely do I ever go out of town and have the need to stay in a hotel, but recently the option wasn’t available to me. I had to stay in a hotel when I’d made a trip to Decatur, Texas. Having always seen the commercials on television about Best Westerns, I opted to stay there instead of the other choices.

The room was large enough, easily fitting the queen size bed, two end tables, reclining chair, dresser, mini fridge (with microwave on

top), table and two chairs in it. The bed spread still resembled something out of the seventy, but had a soft blanket underneath. The bed was a bit hard and lumpy, and the recliners back was broke where it wouldn’t sit straight up anymore. Several of the cable channels the list they provide us with didnt come in at all, while a few more had merged into all viewing the same thing, even though I doubt that ESPN would be showing Will & ...

• Grace!

The price tag was large enough as well, at around $76 a night, I should have went searching elsewhere. The cold water knob in the shower was broke and almost came off in my hand, and while the water temperature was perfect before I started the shower head, it turned ice cold once the shower head was started, leaving me fighting to get at least a lukewarm shower.

One thing I can say on the plus side for Best Western in Decatur, Texas

the heater in the room worked great! I was jumping up and down trying to get the temperature set just right, because otherwise youd get burnt out of the room!

Maybe I’m just used to the comforts at home; maybe I expect a lot more for my money then most people. But at $76, what takes my husband about four hours of work to make (or 38 all-accepted Reviews for Review Stream) I expect to get my moneys worth. And Best Western was not it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2902295270129/k2311a029/2.9.08