Equate Sinus Congestion & Pain  » Medicine  »
  • I don't like the loopy or out of it feeling you usually get associated with most sinus medicine
  • I wished I could say that Equate Sinus Congestion & Pain was the best medicine I've taken, but I can't
  • It will relieve your congestion and the pain due to that congestion, but I had to take it as directed, 2 caplets every four hours, for at least a day before I really noticed a difference
  • If you suffer from severe sinus congestion as I do I think you'll be just as pleased with this caplets, too

• by WritesReviews4U

If you’re anything like me, you suffer from sinus problems regularly. This means you’re constantly looking for a medicine that will work and not break your wallet in three places. I have to take sinus medication so often I should just sign up for a lifetime supply of the stuff. The drawback I hate taking medicine. I don’t like the loopy or

out of it feeling you usually get associated with most sinus medicine.

I wished I could say that Equate Sinus Congestion & Pain was the best medicine I’ve taken, but I can’t. It’s a very good medicine. It will relieve your congestion and the pain due to that congestion, but I had to take it as directed, 2 caplets every four ...

• hours, for at least a day before I really noticed a difference. But, it didn’t leave me with that out of it feeling.

Your wallet will stay in at least one piece since you get 24 caplets (which equals 12 doses) for about $4 at Wal-Mart. Be warned, the caplets are somewhat large but with a cool blast flavor the time it

takes to actual swallow them isn’t quite so bad.

I’ll still look for the Equate Non-Drying Gel-Caps that I used for so long, but unless they miraculously appear on the shelves again, I’m sticking with the Equate Sinus Congestion & Pain caplets. If you suffer from severe sinus congestion as I do I think you’ll be just as pleased with this caplets, too.

Vijay Kumar Sharma says :

I am a 25 year old boy suffering from sinus problems since many years. The symptoms are - Recurring Cold. stuffy nose, sneezing, congestion in the head throat area, lethargic feeling etc. Please advise me on a suitable treatment.

Jennifer Davis says :

First I would suggest seeing a doctor to ensure that you don’t have an immunodeficiency problem. Then I would start taking a daily multivitamin with an immunosupport vitamin to give your immune system the added strength that it needs. The most important step is seeing a doctor though.

Jennifer Davis says :

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26902295260129/k2311a029/2.9.08