Ziggie’s Cafe Republic MO
1230 Hwy 60 East, Republic, MO
  • You definitely get your money's worth when you order these omelets
  • They also have good sandwiches, I like their club sandwiches but they have a variety of sandwiches to choose from, my husband likes their beef dips
  • If you ever get to Republic or Springfield MO try a Ziggie's Cafe and I really recommend trying their breakfast omelets

• by mememe

There are several Ziggie’s Cafe’s in Springfield, MO but we like to go to the one in Republic, which is just outside of Springfield. It’s a little closer to our home so it’s just easier to get to. We really

enjoy going there for breakfast. They are open 24 hours and they serve breakfast any time and visa versa.

They have a huge menu, something like 10 pages. You can get a variety of foods; steaks, pasta, chicken, sandwiches, gyros and the best breakfast omelets that you have ever eaten. The omelets are served with hash browns and your choice of toast or biscuits & gravy. You definitely get your money’s worth when you order these omelets.

They also ...

• Ziggie's Cafe Republic MO
      have good sandwiches, I like their club sandwiches but they have a variety of sandwiches to choose from, my husband likes their beef dips.

The restaurant is clean and spacious so we have never had to wait for a table. The service

has always been good and the variety of food is phenomenal.

If you ever get to Republic or Springfield MO try a Ziggie’s Cafe and I really recommend trying their breakfast omelets. If you are a omelet fan, I’ll guarantee you’ll love Ziggie’s omelets.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7902295250129/k2311a029/2.9.08