Applebee’s Restaurant Springfield MO
1855 E Primrose,Springfield, MO
  • These start in about $6.00 each but your lunch will usually cost around $10 with meal, drink and tip
  • The steaks are always grilled to perfection, we have never been disappointed with their steaks
  • The only real problem is the crowd, especially on Friday and Saturday nights, the wait is usually about an hour
  • Applebee's are in every major city now, I haven't been to all of them so I can't recommend all of them but I can recommend this particular Applebee's in Springfield, MO, it's AAA+++

• by mememe

We have eaten at this Applebee’s several times in Springfield, MO. We have always had great service and great food. They have a lunch special called Pick n Pair which you can pick two items from a special menu, you get a choice from soup or salad and sandwich or pasta. These start in about $6.00 each but your lunch will usually cost around $10

with meal, drink and tip.

Applebee’s is running a special right now called the Three Course Classics. I ordered this the last time we were there. You get your choice of a starter, a meal and a dessert and there are several different choices to pick from. These meals run from $10 to $14 each, and you get plenty to eat.

The steaks are always grilled ...

• to perfection, we have never been disappointed with their steaks. Steak dinners usually average $10 - $15 each.

The food servers are always very attentive and helpful. We always get refills on our drinks automatically, I’ve never had to ask for a refill and they always ask if we want a to go box when they see we haven’t eaten all of our meal.

Applebee’s is

always clean, and the wait is usually organized on a first come, first serve basis. The only real problem is the crowd, especially on Friday and Saturday nights, the wait is usually about an hour.

Applebee’s are in every major city now, I haven’t been to all of them so I can’t recommend all of them but I can recommend this particular Applebee’s in Springfield, MO, it’s AAA+++.

Danielle Jackson says :

What are your age requirements for working at Applebee`s?

John says :

Danielle, you have to be at least 18 to work at Applebee’s.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7902295180129/k2311a029/2.9.08