Wellness Duck and Sweet Potato Formula Canned Dog Food  » Pets  »
  • He was eating Beneful Original Formula Dry Food and Eukanuba Low Residue canned dog food, but since he started eating Wellness I have noticed a change in his behavior for the better
  • I think this has to do with the lack of corn and rice products in the Wellness Formula which boasts about being corn and grain free

• by Beagleinny

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I recently started my two year old beagle on Wellness dog food. He eats the canned food and the dry formula.

He was eating Beneful Original Formula Dry Food and Eukanuba Low Residue canned dog food, but since he started eating Wellness I have noticed a change in his behavior for the better.

For

starters, his energy level is way up, and his bathroom habits are regular and well formed.

I think this has to do with the lack of corn and rice products in the Wellness Formula which boasts about being corn and grain free.

How often do you look at wild dogs and see them eating grains and vegetables?! Also, he finishes his food right away and doesn’t get an upset stomach and gas from Wellness formula.

This food is not inexpensive.

We pay around $22 for a 15 lb.

bag, but it lasts us several months and supplemented with the canned food which has no animal by-products; just de-boned chicken and duck ...

• Wellness Duck and Sweet Potato Formula Canned Dog Food
      and lamb and even whitefish varieties, it is a filling and tasty treat for our beagle.

In contrast, when I fed him Beneful dry and Eukanuba canned food, there was always some left in the bowl and we ended up throwing out more food then he was consuming.

I haven’t tasted this dog food, but

by the way my beagle is scarfing it down I would say that it seems to taste better than his old food.

Wellness gets a thumbs and paws up from both of us!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29902295150129/k2311a029/2.9.08