2createawebsite.com  » Web sites  »
  • I was able to learn about all facets of website creation because of the large amount of videos, Ebooks, articles and blog posts

• by ViolentShampoo

2createawebsite. com is a great website that I stumbled onto while surfing the web.

It is tailored to beginners and really helped my make my first website.

It has tutorials and instructions for all parts of building and making money with a website.

If you are completely incompetent, like me, it offers step by

step instructions that made it much simpler to do.

Personally I am a visual learner, and fortunately for me this website provides many videos.

The videos are also put up on youtube which means that I do not always have to go checking back to the website to look for new videos.

I ...

• really like website because of the sheer amount of content it offers.

I was able to learn about all facets of website creation because of the large amount of videos, Ebooks, articles and blog posts.

One thing about this website that I do not like is that it does not offer links

to other tutorial based websites.

For example there may be an article saying why you should buy a photo manipulation program, but there are no links to websites with tutorials on that program.

If you are a beginner looking for some resources on website creation, promotion and upkeep, you should defiantly check this website out.

Lilly says :

So how do you create one i have gone to 100 diffrent sites and shows nothing plz tell me how.

Galega says :

It’s basically a do it yourself DIY type of platform for creating beautiful WordPress website. You will learn everything from free to self hosted website.

Umar Draz says :

This website is great tutorial for newbies. I have another related website and want to share here too,

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20902295140129/k2311a029/2.9.08