Body Shop Warming Mineral Mask
2.0
  • I like richer, thicker texture, so this was a disappointment
  • I found the mask inconvenient to apply because of being so runny
  • The warming effect kicked in almost right away, but unfortunately did not last

• by Lorianna

The Body Shop Warming Mineral Mask is marketed as a deep cleansing facial mask with the additional pleasure of magically getting warm on your face while it is treating it. The 3.4 fl.oz. simple-looking plastic tube costs $14 - a bit out of my regular

price range for this type of product, but I really wanted to try how a warming mask feels and see what it would do for my skin.

The mask is made with kaolin clay and seaweed. If the latter sounds scary, do not worry: what you put on your face does not look or smell like seaweed. It’s just a regular mask substance; the only difference from most clay-based masks is how thin it is. I like richer, thicker texture, so this was a disappointment. I found the mask inconvenient to ...

• Body Shop Warming Mineral Mask
      apply because of being so runny. The warming effect kicked in almost right away, but unfortunately did not last. It felt good though.

I expected the mask to dry up and turn into a hard crust as most other masks do, but it didn’t. Having waited

for the suggested five minutes and longer, with nothing happening, I removed the mask with a wet towel. I liked that my skin was neither over-dried nor greased by the mask, but except for that, I did not see any special results. Repeated treatments were pretty much the same.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31802295020329/k2311a028/2.8.08