Mardi Gras Paper Towels  » Housewares  »
  • That is why I like Mardi Gras paper towels

• by David Freeman

In our consumer world, there is a variety of choice for just about any product. That is certainly true for paper towels. There are such a wide variety of paper towels to choose from whenever I am down at the grocery store that it can often get confusing.

You

have your incredibly expensive paper towels, which constantly seem to be trying to get as close to real towels as possible while still being paper. On the other side of the scale you have your incredibly cheap paper towels, which are just horrible and might as well just be ...

• pieces of paper that you are using to clean up little spills.

That is why I like Mardi Gras paper towels. They lie somewhere in the middle of this range. Decent quality but a decent price too. They aren’t too terribly expensive, but they aren’t too terribly cheap

either. They are just good, old-fashioned, middle of the road paper towels. After all that is all I need. I only need them every now and then and when I do need one, I certainly don’t need any fancy dancy stuff, just a nice, basic paper towel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53802294950329/k2311a028/2.8.08