Rudy Giuliani  » Local news  »
  • I mean, I know he had his whole Florida strategy and everything, but that obviously didn't pan out for him
  • I am disappointed in him for not being able to run a better campaign

• by Ryan Beard

I don’t quite know what to think about Rudy Giuliani. On the one hand, he seemed to be one of the better candidates for President. On the other hand, his campaign was so mismanaged from day one that I really don’t know what he was thinking.

I mean, I know he had his whole Florida strategy and everything, but that obviously didn’t pan out for him. You would think that someone of Giuliani’s intelligence and political know how would have at least been able to come in second at one of the primaries by now, and yet he hasn’t been able to even come close.

While I find it unfortunate that Giuliani is now out of the race, it seems like he was never going to be able to make it. I am disappointed in him for not being able to run a ...

• Rudy Giuliani
      better campaign. When Mike Huckabee has had a stronger showing than you, well, that is saying something. Not that I have anything against Mike Huckabee, mind you, but the facts are the facts: Giuliani should have always been doing better than Huckabee from day one. Heck,
      Giuliani was behind Ron Paul for much of the race.

I wish that Giuliani had run a better campaign, but he did the right thing by bowing out now. I am also glad to see that he has endorsed McCain, there is a man I can stand behind much more than Mitt Romney.

Rudy Giuliani

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 36802294920329/k2311a028/2.8.08