Burnout Revenge for PS2  » Games  »
  • It is also the best racing game I have ever played, and I have played quite a few racing games in my time
  • My only real problem with Burnout Revenge is the loading time

• by David Freeman

Burnout Revenge is the first title I have ever bought in the Burnout series. It is also the best racing game I have ever played, and I have played quite a few racing games in my time.

First off, the graphics are incredible. This isn’t too surprising these days, as most racing games are going to have awesome graphics.

The realism of not only the cars but the scenery as well really adds to the enjoyment here.

The best part about Burnout Revenge, however, is that it isn’t just a racing game. This is a game where you are actively encouraged to run into other cars, to drive in the wrong lane, to make awesome jumps off of ...

• ramps only to crash into another car and see it go spinning off to a fiery death. If you have ever wanted to play a game where the point wasn’t just to beat the other cars but to smash them all to bits, well, Burnout Revenge is the game for you.

My only real problem with Burnout Revenge is the

loading time. It takes quite a bit of time to load between races, and some of the races are pretty short. It can be really annoying to sit there through the load times, race for a minute or two and then have to watch it all load all over again. Other than that, though, this game is pretty much perfect.

Burnout Revenge for PS2

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28802294910329/k2311a028/2.8.08