Chewbacca Mini-Bust  » Entertainment  »
  • If you're not a great fan, though, it probably won't be as interesting to you, as there is nothing particularly spectacular about the bust

• by David Freeman

I picked up this little item recently with a boxed set for the graphic novel Clone Wars Volume 1. The Chewbacca Mini-Bust is, well, a miniature bust featuring everyone’s favorite wookiee, Chewbacca. They do mean mini, it is only about 2 inches tall, or so. It is still a

nice looking thing, though, especially if you are a fan of Star Wars (such as I am).

My biggest annoyance with the Chewbacca mini-bust is the fact I had to put it together myself. It came in several pieces, and while it was fairly simple to put together, not all of the ...

• pieces fit exactly perfectly. One of his arms will never go in, for example, (although the other one does, fortunately). His head is on a bit precariously: while I think I have gotten it to stay in place fairly well, however if for some unlucky reason the bust should fall,
        his head will pop off and go who knows where.

The bust is, as I said, a nice looking thing, and a nice little addition for any Star Wars fan’s collection. If you’re not a great fan, though, it probably won’t be as interesting to you, as there is nothing particularly spectacular about the bust.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 59802294860329/k2311a028/2.8.08