Brakebush Popcorn Chicken  » Food  »
  • And, while the Brakebush frozen popcorn chicken isn't bad, it unfortunately didn't work for our family
  • The thing I like about Brakebush is they use the finest cuts of chicken to make their popcorn chicken
  • Because of that, I wouldn't recommend this product if you're buying it for young children
  • But, if you're buying it for yourself, it's something to consider

• by Steve

My daughter loves popcorn chicken. But, it’s expensive to keep buying it from the deli so we looked for some we could make ourselves. The brand we settled on was Brakebush. And, while the Brakebush frozen popcorn chicken isn’t bad, it unfortunately didn’t work for

our family.

The thing I like about Brakebush is they use the finest cuts of chicken to make their popcorn chicken. Even if we make it in the microwave, it comes out crispy on the outside and moist on the inside.

Unfortunately for us, the person we bought it for doesn’t enjoy it.

We made it for our daughter the first day we bought it and she ate maybe two pieces of it. When I asked her, she was pretty honest with me; “Daddy, I don’t like that popcorn chicken.”

I believe ...

• Brakebush Popcorn Chicken
      there are two reasons for this. First, even though the chicken cooks up pretty well, some pieces do get a bit hard to chew. Secondly, the seasoning on the popcorn chicken is a bit strong. I didn’t mind it. But, I’m sure someone her age
      might find it a bit too spicy. So, I can understand why she told me she didn’t want it any more.

Because of that, I wouldn’t recommend this product if you’re buying it for young children. But, if you’re buying it for yourself, it’s something to consider.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27802294780329/k2311a028/2.8.08