DuraTech Standing Leg Wraps  » Other  »
  • I like that DuraTech has so many colors to choose from, and for schooling, this is a decent leg wrap
  • I love how easy DuraTech Standing Wraps are to use, and what I do like to use DuraTech Standing Wraps for is wrapping my horses' legs in cotton or fleece sheets
  • We have a washing machine and dryer in our barn, so it is very convenient

• by LuckyGrl

DuraTech Standing Wraps are legs wraps for your horse. I like that DuraTech has so many colors to choose from, and for schooling, this is a decent leg wrap.

I do not always use leg wraps as there are better protective boots which work better for what I do with my horses, but DuraTech

is a reliable, well made product that can be really nice to protect your horse.

DuraTech Standing Wraps are really long, 12 feet and they just wrap around the lower leg until you secure them with their Velcro ends.

I love how easy DuraTech Standing Wraps are to use, and what I do like ...

• to use DuraTech Standing Wraps for is wrapping my horses’ legs in cotton or fleece sheets.

The other really cool feature of DuraTech Standing Wraps is that they are machine washable, so you can just throw them in the washing machine when you are ready to spruce them up after use.

We have a

washing machine and dryer in our barn, so it is very convenient.

DuraTech Standing Wraps come right out of the dryer and ready to be used again.

Each set of DuraTech Standing Wraps that you buy comes with 4, so you have a wrap for each leg of the horse.

This is a great product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12802294670329/k2311a028/2.8.08