Cherry Tomato Salad Recipe  » Recipes  »
2.5
  • My whole siblings have a blast of a time and we enjoyed making this simple yet tasteful salad dressing
  • I love making this type of recipe whenever I am depressed or down

• by blogger79

I love salads so much. To create this salad, I try out this particular recipe and mix and match. I make this salad about an hour or so before intending to serve it. This is so that the flavors will intensify. I also used garlic pretty much and add on a

mild onion taste of shallot to flavor the salad. Here it goes.

Ingredients:

1 pint basket cherry tomatoes

1 tablespoon minced shallot

1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves, roughly chopped

2 tablespoons olive oil

1 teaspoon white vinegar

Salt and freshly ground pepper

The steps would be to cut the cherry tomatoes in half and put them in a mixing bowl.

• Add all the remaining ingredients and toss it several times. I also add salt and pepper to taste. After that, serve the salad at room temperature, stirring once or twice before serving.

My whole siblings have a blast of a time and we enjoyed making this simple yet tasteful salad dressing.

I

love making this type of recipe whenever I am depressed or down. So, I hope that all of you would want to try out recipe. Happy trying. There are lots of occasions that one could think of by making this recipe and the servings can be repeated without the recipe taste being gone at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 49802294580329/k2311a028/2.8.08