Yves Rocher vanilla bourbon edition  » Perfume  »
  • It's such an awesome summery vanilla scent but it seems to me that there is definitely some other notes in there, but I'm not sure what
  • The lasting power of this gorgeous edition is so amazing too
  • Every time I wear it, I find it so hot and delicious that I don't want to put anything on over it

• by jobinsocket

Before this one, I really disliked most vanillas fragrance. Then I got this first in shower gel format as a gift, and then it has been instant love.

I have been purchasing this perfume many times and I will always continue to do so! I’m pretty convince that a large

portion of my love with this fragrance is associate it with the fact that it reminds me hot summer days.

It’s such an awesome summery vanilla scent but it seems to me that there is definitely some other notes in there, but I’m not sure what.

It’s not foody, but ...

• the warm, soft, rich vanilla scent makes you want to eat it.

The lasting power of this gorgeous edition is so amazing too.

I just have to spray a couple of spritzes in the morning, and I can still smell the wonderful scent until I take my evening bath.

Every

time I wear it, I find it so hot and delicious that I don’t want to put anything on over it! I really love this vanilla scent.

It is so intense and sweet at the same time.

It is a great reminiscent of summer.

Every vanilla lovers must have this!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56802294530329/k2311a028/2.8.08