STORMARK TV Unit
  • The main reason why I decided to purchase this particular TV unit was the size
  • It wasn't too big, and I thought that I was easy to put together

• by 5thLetter

I purchased the STORMARK TV unit from the IKEA store almost 2 years ago, back when the IKEA store opened here in Michigan. The main reason why I decided to purchase this particular TV unit was the size.

It wasn’t too big, and I thought that I was easy to put together.

This was my

first time buying anything from the IKEA store, so I thought that it was going to be easy to put together.

I was clearly mistaken, because that this was one of the hardest things that I have had to put together.

For one, the directions doesn’t have any words on them, it has sketchings/drawings of what ...

• the tv stand should look like at each step.

The tv cart had a lot of small pieces that looked alike, which made it very difficult to know what fit into where, or even what step you were on.

But overall, I do like the color of the tv stand, even thought it took me hours

to put together.

I also think that it was still a good deal at $49.

99.

One thing to anyone who is considering purchasing this particular tv stand is to keep the picture of the tv stand on the outside of the box, because you are probably going to need it at some point when you’re putting it together.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 57802294510329/k2311a028/2.8.08