L`Oreal Dermo Expertise Transformance Skin Perfecting Solution  » Cosmetics  »
  • My experience conclusion is that I felt in love with this stuff
  • The best is that my skin gets softer and softer with each use and even if I don't wear any moisturizer

• by jobinsocket

My experience conclusion is that I felt in love with this stuff. With this one you can easily feel a big difference after the first using and over time, it just gets better and better.

After one week of using it, my pores became invisibles.

It’s incredible, but I can assure you that it is

the truth.

I tried a lot of different treatments that claimed to help reducing pores sizes but without any signifiant results.

With the L`Oreal Dermo Expertise Transformance Skin Perfecting Solution I had successful results in only few days.

The stone of my skin is glowing! My skin has never looked better than today.

...

• Ultra-smooth and soft like velvet? Yes, as much as a baby’s bottom.

After only one application, my face became so soft that I couldn’t believe it.

The best is that my skin gets softer and softer with each use and even if I don’t wear any moisturizer.

This product is a miracle! I wear

it under my foundation and my face is always looking fresh, it has increased the staying power of my make-up.

Even if I have a very sentive skin, I tolerate it well so it doesn’t irritate my face.

Just run to the drugstore and grab one for yourself.

You will be surprised of the results!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31802294500229/k2311a028/2.8.08