Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • Two days after, I noticed many zits and a lot of blackheads
  • That's when I decided to read those for this moisturizer that I realized where my problems were coming from
  • Perhaps this product would be a good choice for those people with dry skin but unfortunately, Clinique claims that this moisturizer is good for all skin types

• by jobinsocket

I was introduced to Clinique products by a few wonderful comments from my friends. I experienced Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion and all I can say is that it is a real worst product.

I used this product when winter arrived because it is always the time of the year where my skin become pretty dry.

Well, my

face was shiny as if I had spread oil on it.

Two days after, I noticed many zits and a lot of blackheads.

I tried to use it sparingly, but it always gave me the same results.

This product contains a lot of ingredients that will clog your pores like mineral oil.

So if your skin is a ...

• little bit oily or prone to acne of any kind, take my advice and stay away! Everyone should read carefully the ingredients list before using any product.

That’s when I decided to read those for this moisturizer that I realized where my problems were coming from.

The smell isn’t worst at all, but I don’t find it pleasant

too.

The smell reminds me sesame oil.

Perhaps this product would be a good choice for those people with dry skin but unfortunately, Clinique claims that this moisturizer is good for all skin types.

That’s a big mistake! I tried it for about 3 weeks and than threw it in the garbage.

Real bad quality product, don’t waste your money.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31802294490229/k2311a028/2.8.08