Olay Definity Foam Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • First of all, I noticed that the foam was coming out the bottle with a little drippy and greasy look
  • I followed perfectly the instructions on the package but I think that it is just too much product for my skin
  • But in my opinion, I would not recommend this product to anyone because for me, it just doesn't worth its price (about 22 $ in drugstores)

• by jobinsocket

I do love Olay products like their wonderful foaming cleanser that is so fantastic! So I was a little excited when I heard about the Definity Foam Moisturizer. However, this product left me with a real big disapointement.

look.

Then, I applied it on my face supposing that it would let me with a light and soft feeling but it rather left me feeling like if my face was clunky and heavy.

I had the impression that the moisturizer never soaked in my skin.

Throughout the day, I had an oily look and every time ...

• I touched my face I had an horrible sticky feeling that lasts into late evening.

I followed perfectly the instructions on the package but I think that it is just too much product for my skin.

Believe me, I will never be repurchasing it again! However, everyone has a different skin type so maybe it will work

on you and you may enjoy this moisturizer a lot.

But in my opinion, I would not recommend this product to anyone because for me, it just doesn’t worth its price (about 22 $ in drugstores).

I think that Olay habitually makes great products so this bad experience won’t get me down.

I will continue to test their new products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31802294480229/k2311a028/2.8.08