Coffee County Real Estate  » Real estate  »
0.5
Tullahoma, Tennessee
  • I must say I wasn't very impressed with the people I encountered at Coffee County Real Estate in Tullahoma, Tennessee
  • The only thing pleasant about dealing with Coffee County Realty is that our agent was very friendly but I think they teach her that in real estate school

• by Dani C.

I must say I wasn’t very impressed with the people I encountered at Coffee County Real Estate in Tullahoma, Tennessee. We moved from Gadsden in Alabama to Manchester, Tennessee a little less then 2 months ago and Coffee County Real Estate was the company handling our search for a new home.

Right off the bat I was irritated by them as we

told the agent named Bonnie Philbott what our price range was and where we wanted to be located.

Now we needed a property for a home that was zoned both residential and commercial so we could run a business from home.

It seemed the whole time we were being shown homes that they were leading us towards homes of lesser value then ...

• what we wanted.

We searched for a whole 3 weeks using this company and almost every single house we were shown at first were run down pieces of property that no one would want.

Then towards the end we were shown houses that I felt they wanted us to buy ignoring all our preferences.

We did have a time limit to buy

a new house and in the end had to settle for one because we ran out of time to search.

It is a tiny house with no storage and hardly any room to breathe.

The only thing pleasant about dealing with Coffee County Realty is that our agent was very friendly but I think they teach her that in real estate school.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 62702294201029/k2311a027/2.7.08