Ultra Cleaner And Freshener  » Other  »
  • Ultra Cleaner And Freshener is very good at breaking down any particles left over on the bit from your horse's salivation or chewing, and I like that
  • This is not the best bit cleaner on the market, but it is an effective one

• by LuckyGrl

Today’s horse has many options for cleaning and refreshing his or her bit. Seriously, there are several products out there to clean your horse’s bit.

One product I tried is Ultra Cleaner And Freshener.

I am always up to try a new product, as long as I

have not heard negative things about it.

Ultra Cleaner And Freshener is a good product, easy to use and it cleans your horse’s bits effectively.

What I did not like about Ultra Cleaner And Freshener is that you have to pour it out of a bottle and onto a cleaning cloth in order to clean and refresh your horse’s bits.

So when I am on the go and needing to clean a bit, Ultra Cleaner And Freshener is not my first choice.

After a ride and after I have already wiped and cleaned the ...

• Ultra Cleaner And Freshener
      bit with a bit of water, I will use Ultra Cleaner And Freshener.

Ultra Cleaner And Freshener is very good at breaking down any particles left over on the bit from your horse’s salivation or chewing, and I like that.

My horses chew quite a bit, so

there is always something left over that needs to be cleaned off.

Ultra Cleaner And Freshener comes in a minty flavor which most of my horses like, so that is a plus, too.

This is not the best bit cleaner on the market, but it is an effective one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12602294110529/k2311a026/2.6.08