Iron Chimenea by Kay homes
  • Last summer while we were finishing off our patio I wanted to include some sort of fire place

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

Last summer while we were finishing off our patio I wanted to include some sort of fire place. I looked around and found this cast Iron Chimenea by Kay homes, for $160.00 from lowes, whitemarsh, MD.

I liked this model

because I could place it in a corner and it had a wire mesh screen that allowed for a 360 degree view of the fire, yet it provided protection for the surrounding area where the children were playing. At night you could open the gate, sit close and roast marshmallows. The kids always liked that after spending the day in the pool.

We could sit around and enjoy the flame it set off while we ate steamed crabs. The ...

• Iron Chimenea by Kay homes
      Chimenea is 53″ high so it is rather large and the smoke goes up above our heads rather than right in our faces.

I also liked that it had a locking gate that the kids couldn’t get into, we as the

adults would add the logs when needed. We used this up to the middle of October when we closed down our patio for the winter months

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 57602294090529/k2311a026/2.6.08