Kitchen Aid Countertop OVen
  • So I bought the Kitchen Aid Countertop Oven and sold the old one at a flea market sale
  • I like it because it has a crumb drawer made of stainless steel that sits along the entire bottom of the oven

• by ROBSMOM

When we were remodeling our kitchen last year I wanted to replace the countertop toaster oven that had been there for the last ten years. We saw this one that I liked at my favorite store Lowe’s and they were offering a rebate which I always like. So I bought the Kitchen Aid Countertop Oven and sold the old one at a

flea market sale.

It cost me $140.00 for the new one. My rebate was $30.00 and it took around six weeks to get it back. It cooks smaller items and has a broil pan that we can use if just one of us wants to have a late dinner. I like it because it has a crumb drawer made ...

• of stainless steel that sits along the entire bottom of the oven. I hate cleaning up so when I bought this item I made sure that the parts that could be pulled out were dishwasher safe.

We like to have toast in the morning and this thing has the capability to toast up to six slices at one time. I

am always looking for ways to save energy because of the rise in the Baltimore Gas and Electric Prices that have been deregulated within the last year. They are making life so hard to live on a retirees salary. Just my comment for the day, every penny counts that we can save to maintain the life style that we were used to.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53602294080529/k2311a026/2.6.08