Apple IPOD
  • It cost us around $180.00, he said it was worth it

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

My son bought an Apple Ipod digital player from Best Buy, White Marsh MD. I am still in last century where I listened to a radio, he is slowly pulling me into the 21st century. He tells me that the Ipod plays music, hold photographs, and does podcasts whatever that is, I still don’t understand. Anyway he he said tht this one

can support up to 150 hours of video and display it on this tiny 2 inch screen.

He said that this one is thinner than the one he had before, we lost that one last year when he decided to go snorkling in Caribbean with it still sitting in his swimming trunks pocket.

Rob said that you can download your CD’s onto this Ipod and ...

• that it can hold up to 100000 songs. That is a lot of music. He has a recharger for it, along with all the other gadgets he has around the house. He even bought a charger that he can use in his car. He showed me that he plugged it into his stero system in his car and the tunes that
        were saved on the Ipod played through the radio, it was kind of cool. He has earphones for this Ipod so that he won’t disturb anyone at his work when he listens to the music. It cost us around $180.00, he said it was worth it.

Apple IPOD

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16602294070529/k2311a026/2.6.08