Andy Three drawer organizer  » Furniture  »
  • I have a work space that is designated just for me, no family, grandchildren or pets are allowed this is my space and I like it that way
  • I think that I did a good buy with spending under $60.00 to store all these belongings

• by robsmom

I do a lot of crafting and sewing in my retirement years and I need to keep organized. I have a work space that is designated just for me, no family, grandchildren or pets are allowed this is my space and I like it that way.

I purchased two three drawer on units called Andy from Ikea last

week. These two units sit side by side in my workspace. I like them because the drawers are mesh and you can see through them. They are deep enough to keep my crafting books, scrapbook material, scissors, material and paper and everything else that I use. They only cost me $29.00 each. They are on casters so ...

• they roll around easily

I use the other one for my sewing unit. It sits comfortably under the table and I can pull it out when I need to. I keep my threads, thimbles, scraps and patterns in there. I use it continuously and it has cleared up so much clutter. Everything is now contained in a specific

area and are always easy to find.

I choose the berry color to go with the dark wood on my sewing machine table. I think that I did a good buy with spending under $60.00 to store all these belongings. I told my son that this would be a good idea to keep some of the kids toys in also.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 57602294020529/k2311a026/2.6.08