Wilker’s Maximum Contact Saddle Pad
  • What I like about Wilker's Maximum Contact Show Pad is that it has features like a contour which fits all around your saddle's outer edges and I also really like the fleece padding, which seems to to be very effective at providing comfort to the horse's back and spine
  • I am all about comfort for the horse, because with the horse being in complete complete, they will not perform to the best of their ability
  • I buy Wilker's Maximum Contact Pad online and they cost about $35

• by LuckyGrl

The Wilker’s Maximum Contact Pad is very popular among riders in the show ring. Personally, Wilker’s Maximum Contact Pad is not one of my favorites, but this is a very decent saddle pad.

What I like about Wilker’s Maximum Contact Show Pad is that it

has features like a contour which fits all around your saddle’s outer edges and I also really like the fleece padding, which seems to to be very effective at providing comfort to the horse’s back and spine.

I am all about comfort for the horse, because with the horse being in complete complete, they will not perform to the best of their ability.

The fleece is so baby soft and the saddle pad’s lining is made from cotton and is quilted, another feature that I really like.

The downside to ...

• Wilker's Maximum Contact Saddle Pad
      Wilker’s Maximum Contact Pad is that they say this show pad should not slip, but it does.

The slippage is slight, but it happens.

Wilker’s makes Maximum Contact Pads in two sizes, so that is cool and offers riders more than one choice, depending upon

you need an all purpose pad or close contact.

All in all, Wilker’s makes wonderful, good quality products but I would choose another pad if I were interested in the best show pad.

I buy Wilker’s Maximum Contact Pad online and they cost about $35.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12602294010529/k2311a026/2.6.08