Saxon Medium Weight Turnout  » Other  »
  • The Saxon Medium Weight Turnout Blanket is very secure, and I love how easy it is to use the belly surcingles

• by LuckyGrl

The Saxon Medium Weight Turnout Blanket is a great choice for you and your horse. Saxon has a wonderful line of blankets and I have used them over the years with little problems.

The Saxon Medium Weight Turnout Blanket is very secure, and I love how easy it is to use the belly surcingles.

The adjustable leg straps are awesome and allow me to

fit the Saxon Medium Weight Turnout Blanket to my horse’s quarters.

These leg straps are very tough and hold up for a long time, which is a big plus.

I do not care for blankets that do not allow me to completely wrap and secure a blanket around my horse, unless I am using the blanket such as a scrim or cooler.

The Saxon ...

• Medium Weight Turnout Blanket is a 1200 Denier polyester with a ripstop outer shell and the inner fill is 250 gram polyfill.

This is a very nice blanket! Your horse will be so cozy in this medium weight turnout and you will not have to worry about the horse getting wet and cold due to the waterproof shell.

I really like that Saxon plumps

up the polyfill in their blankets, because the polyfill is what keeps the horse warm.

The Saxon Medium Weight Turnout Blanket also has one of my favorite features on a blanket, shoulder panels.

Saxon’s line of blankets can be over $100 for a blanket of this type, but if you shop off season, you can purchase it for a little less.

Great line of horse blankets!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12602294000529/k2311a026/2.6.08