PowerHouse Furniture Polish Orange
  • I bought it at my local dollar store and I have found that it works just fine, not a single problem to be had with it
  • This is a great little product, and I recommend it if you run across it in your own local dollar store, or anywhere else for that matter

• by Terrry Hyman

It’s a fact, the shine of wooden furniture doesn’t last forever. I hate polishing furniture, but sometimes it just needs to be done. When I go for furniture polish, however, I try to find something that is a good value for my money.

PowerHouse Furniture Polish Orange is just such a good value.

I bought it at my local dollar store and I have found that it works just fine, not a single problem to be had with it. Everything works as it should, and it makes my wooden furniture all clean and shiny. From what I can tell it is not the sort ...

• of thing that is going to damage any of your furniture, and it works just as well as any of the name brand furniture polishes that I have used in cleaning off the dust and making the wood shine like new again.

Another nice thing about it is that it lasts a while. You

don’t need to use a terribly great amount of it when cleaning anything, so you aren’t always running out to the store in order to get a new can. This is a great little product, and I recommend it if you run across it in your own local dollar store, or anywhere else for that matter.

Carol Bowden says :

Where can I find the MSDS for Power House Furniture Polish with Lemon?

John says :

Carol, refer to the link above for a direct link to the MSDS.

Phyllis Richard says :

I need MSDS sheets for Power House Lemon Furniture Polish. Where can I find them?

John says :

Here’s a link to the document online:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 57602293970529/k2311a026/2.6.08