Magic Bullet Express Blender
  • When I first saw the commercial for the Magic Bullet Express Blender, I thought that it was a scam, and didn't work
  • However, have seeing this in Kmart one day for 60 dollars, I decided to give it a try
  • I originally thought that it was because I was using it correctly, but after replacing the base unit 2 times, I have had the same problem
  • I think for 15 dollars, they will replace the system if it goes wrong anytime for 4 years

• by 5thLetter

When I first saw the commercial for the Magic Bullet Express Blender, I thought that it was a scam, and didn’t work. However, have seeing this in Kmart one day for 60 dollars, I decided to give it a try.

While the Magic Bullet System came with

a lot of different things, such as 2 different types of blades, and an assortment of different cups.

What I liked most about the Magic Bullet System was that it came with a recipe book (which was easy to follow) that shows you a lot of things that you can ...

• make with the system.

The things that I didn’t like about the Magic Bullet System was that the base itself.

Without any warning, the base broke, and stopped working altogether.

2 times, I have had the same problem.

If I could say anything to people who are considering purchasing the Magic Bullet System is to purchase the insurance that comes in the box.

I think for 15 dollars, they will replace the system if it goes wrong anytime for 4 years.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16602293740529/k2311a026/2.6.08