profiledough.com  » Web sites  »

• by MysticPen

Ok I think that profiledough. com is a pretty good site. The site lets you make money on social networking sites and forums.

You get paid for impressions or and clicks. You make 2 cents per click on the ad.

You can put the link to the ad in forum signatures, on you myspace or facebook or anywhere else you would like. It’s

a great way to make money online and earn cash just to show an ad to people.

Plus they pay the money to your through PayPal which is very nice as well. I have not been paid by them yet.

But I have been making some pretty good money with them so far. The min payout is about 50 dollars or so.

...

• I think it is pretty high, but yet I think that it is still a pretty good deal. I will see how things go with the site.

But they seem to be an honest and legit site. And I have heard from other people that they have been paid by profiledough.

com. I think the idea of profiledough.

com is very unique and can

be very promising. I would really like to learn how to make more money with this site.

But as time goes on, it seems you can make money by getting more clicks on the banner ads.

Now I would suggest this site to anyone who wants to make money online.

And it’s a very nice site, and can make you some good money!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20402293600929/k2311a024/2.4.08